Swivel Base Rod Holders
Standard Angle 30°
Stainless Steel Flush Mount w/ Swivel Base
Without a doubt, our swivel base rod holder is the Ultimate Rod Holder for the serious sportsman. Primarily designed to be used with bent butt tackle, the rod holders unique swivel base allows the rod butt to rotate in the rod holder when side pressure is applied to the tip of the rod. This is an indispensable tool, especially important in Giant Blue Fin Tuna fishing, where reel drags in the neighborhood of 60 pounds are frequently used and can result in tremendous forces being applied to the rod holder pin.
Not only does this make sheared rod holder pins a thing of the past but, more importantly, it allows the tip of the rod to follow the fish. This reduces the possibility of line fraying and enhanced drag as the line streams sideways out of the roller tip instead of over the roller. The rod is also more easily removed from the holder since it is not locked on a rigid pin. The swivel base holder functions as a standard rod holder when used with straight butt rods. Straight butt rods can be manually rotated so that the line remains on the tips roller. The amount of torque required to rotate the swivel is set by adjusting the pressure on two nylon drag washers with a 1/2 inch stainless steel lock nut at the bottom of the rod holder.
- Angle: 30 Degrees
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Diameter (Inches): 2-1/4"
- Finish: Polished
- Length (Inches): 12"
- Mounting Style: Flush
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 15"L WT: 3.1 lbs
- UPC: 096811517509
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.