Twin Port Pumps
Offers the convenience of using only one intake for both the livewell and raw water wash down pump.
The 3/4" tapered inlet connects directly to the sea cock and the upper outlet port provides a continuous flow of water through the 1-1/8" discharge to livewell. Does not include Dura-Port. while the lower outlet port connects to the wash down pump through either a 1/2" or 3/4" ports.
High pressure inlet seal easily handles the higher pressures created by high speed pickups commonly used.
- Gallons Per Hour: 1250 GPH
- Inlet Style: Seacock
- Outlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 729321481038
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.