Aqua Jet Water Pressure Systems - 3.5GPM - 24V
The five chamber Aqua Jet WPS-series provides a reliable heart for small boat and recreational vehicle water pressure systems. Compared to conventional three or four-chamber diaphragm pumps, the Aqua Jet demonstrates dramatically lower noise and water pulsation characteristics. It is recommended to install the WPS-pumps with an accumulator tank. Always use a PUMProtector inlet strainer before the pump intake.
Capacity: 13 l/min - 3.5 GPM
Pressure Cut Off:2.8 bar - 41psi
Fuze Size: 5 A
Connection:3/8" NPT/hose 1/2", 1/2"NPT/Hose 3/4", 1/2" NPT, 3/4" Hose
Weight: 2 kg /4.5lbs
Length: 236,5 mm/9.31"
Width: 210 mm/8.25"
Height: 116 mm/4.575"
- Gallons Per Minute: 3.5 GPM
- Max PSI: 41
- Volts: 24v
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 7.45 lbs
- UPC: 729321910842
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.