The use of an accumulator tank is recommended to ensure effective and reliable system function. With an accumulator tank incorporated in the system, the intervals between cut-in and cut-out will be longer when only small amounts of water are drawn off. Less wear and tear on the pump with fewer starts and stops. Pre-pressurized at 0.8 bar / 12 psi.
Port connections: 3/4" hose
Weight: 1.2kg /2.7lbs
- Type: Accumulator/Pressure Tanks
- Max PSI: 12
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 11"L WT: 3.1 lbs
- UPC: 7330717001339
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.