Run-Dry Macerator Waste Pump
The Jabsco 18590 series DC macerator pump unit is the ideal solution for emptying marine holding tanks when not in a discharge restricted area. Self priming to 5ft this pump will empty a typical 30 gallon (115 Liter) holding tank in less than 3 minutes. Duty cycle of the pump is 15 minutes continuous which means a 180 gallon (680 liter) can be emptied in a single operation
It is recommended that holding tanks be flushed with several gallons of water after each pump out. This will reduce the possibility of a continued build up of sediment in the tank which could cause a potential blockage.
FISH BOX AND LIVEWELL TANK EVACUATION
The Jabsco Macerator Pump is the ideal pump for the emptying of Fish box and livewell receptacles. Very often the livewell tank will be above the waterline of the boat, when this is the case gravity can be used to empty the livewell tank. If not installed in this format then it is beneficial to use the Jabsco macerator pump for evacuation due to its self-priming capabilities and also it's grinding properties.
Fish boxes are typically mounted into the floor of the vessel and are very often below the waterline or only partially above the waterline. Again the Jabsco Macerator pump has the characteristics that lend themselves to this application. The bait residue particles of ice, fish scales and anything else that could potentially be found in the Fish-Box will be easily passed buy the Jabsco Macerator Pump, and the self priming capabilities are perfect for fish box installations common to many of today's sports fishing boats.
- Triple sealed motor to prevent both internal and external motor corrosion
- New Four-bladed chopper reduces clogging
- Detects the absence of fluid then shuts-off pump before impeller is damaged
- Sensor provides adequate run-dry period to allow initial priming of the pump
- Interrupting power supply to the macerator resets the Run-Dry Device
- Flow rate to 12 gpm
- Self-priming to 4ft
Inlet Port: 1-1/2" Hose Barb plus 1-1/2 NPT
Discharge Port: 1" Hose Barb
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 12 GPM
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Suction Lift (ft.): 4'
- Volts: 24v
- Type: Waste Pumps
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 13"L WT: 5.25 lbs
- UPC: 671880564380
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.