Robust Single Diaphragm Design
- Flexible installation
- No filter required
- Compact and simple design
- Dry running capability
- Connections for 38mm (1 1/2") ports
- Up to 19 lpm (5 US gpm) flow
- Relevant Standards: ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG Regulations for Ignition
- Protection ISO 8849 MARINE Bilge Pump Standard
- Built to ISO 15083 Specification
- Meets BSEN 50081 (Electro Magnetic Compatibility)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 5 GPM
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Suction Lift (ft.): 10'
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Waste Pumps
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 14"L WT: 6.8 lbs
- UPC: 671880564571
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.