Beam External Antenna Mast or Pole Mount - Marine Grade
*Required Cables sold separately
The RST210 is an omni-directional passive antenna for easy installation in any location. Designed for maritime applications, the RST210 has a rugged design making it ideal for harsh weather conditions.
- Iridium Approved - Best suited for Maritime applications
- Designed for tough weather conditions (IP66)
- Mounts on any US-style Mounting Bracket with 1"-14NF threaded stud (not supplied)
- 12-Month Warranty
- Antenna Size - 3.7"D x 6.0"H
- Frequency - 1616-1626.5 MHz
- Polarization - Right Hand Circular
- Axial Ratio - < 6 dB
- Impedance - 50 Ohms
- VSWR - < 1.5
- Connector - TNC-F
- Cable - No cables supplied
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.