1HP Ice Eater with 25'Cord - 115V
- 1HP energy efficient high quality motor
- 115V, 7.0 Amps, 1 phase, 60/50 cycle
- 25' quick change power cord
- 2 - 25' x 3/8 hollow braided mooring lines with shackles
- Dimensions of shipping box, 14-1/2 x 14-1/2 x 16-1/8
- Shipping weight 45 lbs
- For large boats, marinas and heavier uses
- Can be used in place of several smaller units
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water; Motor exceeds NMEA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified
- Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application
- Permanent split capacitor ensures quick high torque and smooth operation, while producing the highest efficiency of a single phase induction motor; Motor and capacitor are matched for ultimate performance
- Internal, heavy duty, hard faced mechanical seal with stainless components immersed in dielectric lubricating fluid Additional double lip shaft seal for extra protection
- Stator motor windings have double impregnation of baked insulating varnish
- 2 heavy duty ball bearings provide support for the rotor while being cooled with dielectric type oil
- Sacrificial custom designed zinc is provided for conditions where electrolysis may be present
- Propeller is custom designed for maximum thrust and performance Propeller screws on shaft for easy removal and replacement
- 25' of 16/3 water and oil resistant cord with three prong molded plug is standard; Additional length cord available: 50 and 100 feet
- Heavy duty PVC custom brackets that attach motor to shroud; All stainless bolts and locking aircraft nuts are used
- Performance certified tested at our facility for proper output and leaks before shipment
- Best three year limited warranty in the marketplace
- Comes complete, just open the box, remove and install
- Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed; Ideal for unattended application
- Cord Length (Feet): 25'
- Coverage (Square Feet): 80'
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Volts: 115v
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 15"W x 17"L WT: 43.5 lbs
- UPC: 652443000163
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.