NMEA 2000 Starter Kit - Dual Unit
From boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking on your Humminbird control head. The NMEA 2000 Starter Kit - Dual provides the essential components to build a dual device NMEA 2000 network.
- Compatible with: HELIX G4N models and all SOLIX models
- Compatible Humminbird Legacy models (must also use (1) AS ETH NMEA2K and (1) AS EC QDE) : HELIX 7 G2N/G3N, all HELIX 8, all HELIX 9, all HELIX 10, all HELIX 12
- Kit includes: (1) 1 meter power cable and T-connector, (1) male terminator, (1) female terminator, (1) T-connector, (2) 2 meter (6.5ft) drop cables
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.