EuroLED 175 Surface Mount Touch Lamp - Blue/White LED - White Housing
Advanced LED lamps with touch sensitive switching. Power saving and ultra durable. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, EuroLED® Touch lamps provide red / white light using the latest completely sealed touch sensitive technology.
Lighting control is beautifully simple. Touch the color pad for red or blue light, the white pad for white light. On the dual color versions, hold your finger on the pad for more than two seconds and the lamp will cycle through four dimming levels. Release your finger on the light level required.
Dual color EuroLED® Touch lamps can also be remotely operated from multiple points with ‘off the shelf’ ON/OFF/ON momentary switches. Holding one of the external switches for two seconds will synchronize the lamps to the same dimming level. Light levels are ‘remembered’ by the lamps circuitry, even when a vessel’s batteries are turned off. The lamp will always turn on at the color intensity previously set, regardless of power interruption.
EuroLED® Touch current draw is 4W on white (0.33A @ 12V) and less than 1.5W on red or blue (less than 0.125A @ 12V) to provide significant power savings. Glare diffusion without light loss is important with any LED lamp to maintain efficiency and safety, particularly with powerful lamps such as the EuroLED® series. Without the protection of advanced optics, significant eye strain can result from periods of looking directly into a powerful LED point source. Advanced Hella marine lens technology provides a safe, smooth and uniform light pattern, without glare or discomfort.
The durability of EuroLED® Touch lamps is outstanding. Each lamp is completely waterproof, impact and shock resistant, for an ultra long service life. Multivolt™ circuitry provides consistent illumination across a range of input voltages from 9-33 DC, even under severe voltage fluctuations.
- Lens Material: UV resistant enhanced impact acrylic
- Shroud Material: Heavy duty nylon
- Color Temperature: 5000K (White)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5M of three core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: 4.0W ( 0.33A@12V / 0.16A@24V )
- Degree of Protection: IP 6K6 6K7 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 290g (including cable)
- Installation: Surface mount with robust bush mount
- Approvals: CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection)
- Bulb Type: LED
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 9-33v
- Housing: White
- LED Color: White/Blue
- Dimming: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 0.95 lbs
- UPC: 9416325185710
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.