Battery Selector Switch with AFD
Part No. 2110A
- Continuous Amps: 230
Momentary Amps: 345
Dimensions: 5"D x 2-3/4"H
Alternator field disconnect (AFD) allows selection of any positions, including "off" without damage to alternator or electrical system. AFD is required on some electrical systems.
Heavy duty copper sweep contacts
"Make before break" contacts allow selection of all positions except "off" while engine is running
Use with 6, 12, 24 or 36 volt systems
New design is easy to retrofit into existing hole patterns
Built-in skirt protects connections
Exclusive flat 360 degree "sweep" contact design provides up to 60% more contact area than other switch designs
Surface or rear panel mounting
Marine grade construction
One year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.