This plastic thru-hull mount transducer performs well at high speeds.
An excellent choice for fiberglass and metal hulls, this 6-pin 600 W transducer has a depth of 800 to 1,200 ft; an operating frequency of 50 to 200 kHz; a beamwidth of 45 to 12 degrees; and a 0 to 7 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
Do not use on wood hulls.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 6
- Mounting Style: In-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: No
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 753759074319
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.