GPS 19x HVS
The highly accurate GPS 19x HVS position receiver/antenna provides up to 10 Hz update rates for position, velocity and time data. It offers high-sensitivity reception and enhanced position acquisition to the Garmin family of marine instruments, autopilots and multifunction displays.
Delivers Precise Location Data
This 32-channel receiver is capable of tracking multiple global navigation satellite systems, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo1and QZSS1. Since more satellites are visible, it can provide more accurate fixes in challenging conditions. With its enhanced position, heading and speed accuracy delivered up to 10 times more often than other receivers/antennas, it provides smoother drawing of your position on the chartplotter/MFD at higher speeds.
WAAS-capable, it can determine your precise location to within 3 m (9.84 ft).
Compared to units with slower update rates, the GPS 19x offers dramatic improvement when used at low speeds. Position and course information from slower units can jitter and swing considerably at speeds below 1 mph. The GPS 19x provides a consistent and smooth heading which is especially important when trying to hit a specific waypoint or mark.
The GPS 19x also reflects the true boat heading smoothly and accurately. This is especially evident when coming out of turns. And, the GPS 19x eliminates position skipping that can occur at low speeds and when turning the boat in an arc. The GPS 19x maintains a smooth position throughout the turn2.
Built for Versatility
Part of the Garmin marine instrument family, the GPS 19x HVS is built to withstand the elements. This waterproof (IPX7) sensor can be pole mounted or flush mounted. It also can be attached to the underside of many fiberglass decks for added ease of installation. In addition, it also can be configured to have 1 Hz or 5 Hz update rates to help support specific installation requirements.
1Supported when available. A software update may be required.
2The GPSMAP 6000 series, 7000 series and newer chartplotters have been optimized to fully use the 10 Hz information from the GPS 19x.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759982294
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.