Flush-mounted bronze housing,tilted element inside the transducer accommodates all hull deadrises and eliminates the need for a fairing block.
This broadband transducer is designed to allow both traditional and Spread Spectrum scanning when used with a compatible sonar like the GSD 26. It features a bronze, thru-hull mount design with 20 degree tilt and provides both depth and temperature data to your Garmin Marine Network
Max Depth - 800'
Suppoarted Deadrise/Transom Angles - 16-24° Deadrise
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 8
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: Medium
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 6.15 lbs
- UPC: 753759972035
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.