CM599LHG 2-3kW Urethane Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer
Urethane, 2-3kW Tank/Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 28-60kHz and 130-210kHz.
- Frequency: CHIRP 28-60kHz and 130-210kHz
- Power Rating: 3kW
- Housing Type: Urethane
Broadband CM599LHG operates at any frequency between 28 kHz to 60 kHz and 130 kHz to 210 kHz. Adjusting the frequency allows you to change the CM599LHG’s beamwidth and depth capabilities. For example if you are bottom fishing in 61 m (200') of water, the narrow high-frequency beam will display extreme bottom detail and fish holding tight to structure. If you are tuna or marlin fishing in deep blue water, the wider, low-frequency beam will not only give deep-water bottom detail, but more importantly show you more of what is around your vessel, including bait which may attract game fish.
Because the CM599LHG has a bandwidth that covers a continuous frequency spectrum, next generation fishfinders utilizing Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) technology can be made “tunable”, so fishermen can “dial-in” the best frequency for the target fish species or conditions.
- 3kW High Frequency, 2kW Low Frequency
- Depth and Fast-Response Water Temperature Sensor
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) compatible
- Low – CHIRPs from 28kHz to 60kHz, 23° to 9° port-starboard beamwidth, 11° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- High – CHIRPs from 130kHz to 210kHz, 8° to 4° beamwidth
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 28, 38, 50, and 200kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Epoxy transducer housing
- No Connector, no Diplexer
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.