Heavy Duty - 2" Oil Temperature Gauge (140-320° F)
Perimeter-lighted black dial with bold white graphics, polishednstainless steel SAE style bezel, contoured orange pointer, andnflat glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, ect.
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
Hole size 2.06" (53mm)
Factory P/N 24002
- Gauge Type: Oil Temp
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 2"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.