DockSide Oceanus Bumpers
These Heavy Duty roto-molded bumpers' incorporate all the benefits of a multi-usage product with the strength and integrity you've come to know from DockEdge products. Due to its' design it will not only protect the lower bow but anywhere you install an Oceanus bumper. Fabricated to be permanently secured in place, it also has grooves which act as reinforcing ribs and can be used for temporary strapping in places where fastening isn't allowed.Ideal for commercial & marina applications.Fabricated with UV Inhibitors and Fungicides. Includes screw-in inflation valve.
- Color: White
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 9"W x 35"L WT: 10 lbs
- UPC: 776113730713
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.