WLN30 Smart Wireless NMEA Multiplexer
“The WLN30 is a smart NMEA to WiFi Multiplexer designed to connect your smart phone and other wireless devices to your boat’s navigation systems. It features three NMEA0183 inputs and easy web interface configuration.”
Digital Yacht’s WLN30 Smart Wireless NMEA Mutiplexer takes iPad and tablet integration afloat even further with the ability to connect to existing on board GPS, AIS and instrument systems and transfer data wirelessly to an iPad or tablet – allowing compatible apps to display and compute with real time information. The WLN30 creates a secure, password protected wifi network on board to footprint the boat with data.
When connected to, for example, an AIS system, real time AIS target positions and identity data will be displayed on detailed electronic charting through compatible apps including Weather4D, TimeZero, iAIS, iSailor, SailGrib, Seapilot and hundreds more. The tablet becomes a full function navigation display.
The WLN30 has three NMEA0183 Inputs and one NMEA0183 Output, which can be programmed through its simple browser interface to operate at 4800 or 38400 baud rates. Data received on the three inputs is multiplexed together and transmitted to any wireless devices connected to the WLN30’s wireless network. The same multiplexed data is also available on the NMEA 0183 Output or in an alternative mode the NMEA 0183 Output can be configured to forward data from the wireless application, such as next waypoint or autopilot data, to other NMEA 0183 equipment.
All configuration of the WLN30 can be done through its own simple web interface, just open your web browser, enter the WLN30’s IP address and you can set baud rates, multiplexing mode, network name, password and select AP mode. No complicated programming software or app required and you can even view the received NMEA data in the web browser, for easy fault finding of issues.
The WLN30 supports TCP and UDP network protocols for maximum compatibility with apps. If you want to have full bi-directional control of an autopilot, with guaranteed data integrity or you want to be the only person receiving the data, then select TCP. If however, you want to receive the same data on multiple devices, for instance a PC at the chart table and an iPad on deck, then select the UDP broadcast protocol.
With its three NMEA0183 inputs, you can also utilise our SeaTalk to NMEA adaptor to allow SeaTalk instrument data to be interfaced directly to the WLN30 or our iKonvert gateway to connect NMEA 2000 data. Now works with the popular Navionics Boating App for Apple iOS and Android to display GPS and AIS data on your Navionics charts.
- Three input NMEA 0183 to WiFi Multiplexer (4800 baud or 38400 baud)
- Multiplexed data transmitted over Wi-Fi and NMEA 0183 Output
- Web interface for setup and initial programming
- Set baud rates, SSID and password through web interface
- Supports both TCP and UDP (for multiple connections) protocols
- View received NMEA data in web browser for easy fault finding of issues
- Supports a bi directional Wi-Fi interface for autopilot control
- Fully compatible with popular navigation apps and software
- Easy to install IPX4 black box solution
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.