SPL1500 Antenna Splitter VHF/AIS
An AIS receiver or transponder requires a VHF antenna, but Digital Yacht’s SPL1500 AIS-VHF antenna splitter allows an existing antenna to be used for both the AIS and VHF (DSC). Unlike most simple splitters, it can also be used with a class B transponder system and it incorporates special circuitry to ensure safe operation of the two transmitting devices.
The unit has three simple connections - one input for the main VHF antenna and then outputs for the AIS receiver/transponder and another for the DSC VHF. It utilizes Digital Yacht’s ZeroLoss™ technology, to ensure the very best possible reception and transmission from all devices. Most importantly it is also fail safe, so should the unit ever stop working or lose power, it will not affect the main VHF operation. Until now, Digital Yacht, have recommended a dedicated antenna for a receiver or transponder. However, with the new this new ZeroLoss™ technology, we can now offer a solution that greatly simplifies installation whilst maintaining performance.
The unit is waterproof and matches the aesthetics of the current AIT1500, so can easily be integrated into any vessel. It is suitable for operation on 12V or 24V systems and features three status LEDs that show the unit is powered correctly and when the AIS or VHF transmits.
- Enables an existing VHF antenna to be used for both the standard VHF and AIS system
- ZeroLoss™ technology for exceptional performance
- Works with all Class B transponders and receivers
- Supplied with power cable, PL259-PL259 cable assembly and BNC-BNC cable assembly for easy installation (all cables 0.75m long)
- 12V or 24V 0peration and low power consumption
- Fail safe operation
- Same size and design as the AIT1500
- Makes installation of an AIS receiver or transponder very quick and simple
- Saves on additional antenna clutter
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.