Max-Lube excels in performance under pressure - anywhere oil is required.
This proprietary synthetic film has many advantages over other synthetic and premium oils:
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Rapid separation from water
- Greater stability at temperature extremes
- 10 - 20% reduction in operating temperature
- 5 times greater load carrying
The net result is smoother, quieter, cooler, and longer operation. Recommended for steering cables (all boat motors, fresh or salt water), sporting equipment, all gears regardless of type or size, and all metals.
Comes in a 3 fl.oz (90 ml) container.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.