Mariner X2 Class B AIS Tranceiver
** As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form. **
Enhanced Safety and Security at Sea
- Safety - See and be seen using your on-board chart plotter
- Display graphically AIS target overlay on standard radars and multifunction chart displays
- Wireless exchange - Navigation status between vessels and shore traffic monitoring centers
- Vessel monitoring of Class A and Class B Transmissions over standard VHF frequencies
- Allows fleet of vessels to be efficiently monitored and port traffic better managed
- Type approvals: FCC, USCG standard in USA, R&TTE Europe, and IC in Canada
- IP67 waterproof enclosure design with marine grade connectors
- Small and rugged, shock and vibration resistant
- Standard NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB interface
- Silent mode - User selectable
- Built-in 50 channel GPS receiver complemented by an integrated GPS antenna
- Four LED status indicators
- Includes Pro AIS2 software for configuration and diagnostics
- Easily upgradeable through PC software via USB
- Meets CE requirements
- 2 year warranty
- Supplied with configuration and set up software
- Data display for MMSI, vessel name, call sign, vessel type, etc.
- GPS display of position, COG and SOG
- GPS diagnostics and satellite signal bar chart
- Key status indicators
- Shows Transponder software and firmware version
- Displays receiver and transmitter statistics
- Displays Class A, Class B, base station and A to N target data
- Real time display for serial data output
- Ability to log data to file
- Function: Receive/Transmit
- Display Included: No
- GPS Included: Yes
- Antenna Included: No
- AIS Class: B
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 8"L WT: 1.8 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.