CT2 Drive Box
ComNav CT2 Drive Box are specifically designed to connect Comnav 1001, 1101, 1201, and 2001 autopilots to steering systems using reversing DC Motor Pump sets, Linear actuators or DC Motor Mechanical Drive Units. The CT2 Drive Box features dynamic braking, current limiting and thermal protection of the MOFSET driving transistors while allowing full power acceleration when needed. CT2 Drive Box can be used with 12, 24 and 32VDC battery systems.
Highlights of the CT2 Drive box include:
- Solid state circuitry
- Anodized aluminum housing (watertight if installed correctly)
- Current limiting
- Thermal protection
- Dynamic braking
- Rated 40 Ampere
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 3.05 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.