Commander P2 Autopilot
Engineered for Performance
- Auto Learning using Intelligent Steering Technology - IST
- Auto Setup - automatic drive detection, automatic pilot calibration & automatic compass compensation
- Auto Sea State adjustment for reliability in all weather conditions
- Sunlight Viewable TFT LCD or silver backed high contrast monochrome LCD
- Work Mode - Superbly suited for professional performance on vessels requiring ultimate rudder response
- Adjustments can be made "on the fly"
- Advanced Power Features include automatic helm bias, automatic leeway control for minimizing course errors due to wind and tide
- Proportional Rate Control to provide gentle smooth response at fast cruising speeds
- NAV Mode provides adaptive precise track steering
- NMEA 0183 input/output ports
- Quick Turn Selection - continuous circle, U-turn, Emergency MOB to steer the Williamson-Recovery turn
- FISH ZAG to allow the sport fisher to mimic the actions of live prey more closely
- Simple touch 8 button illuminated keypad
- Multi-language capability configurable in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Icelandic
- Universal Mount - surface mount, flush mount or bracket mount
- Waterproof - Control head to commercial grade IP67 standards
- CE compliance for EMI and RFI immunity
- Extended 3 year warranty
- 9 level backlit LCD display
- Color head gives you Red Night Vision mode for comfortable viewing in all conditions
- Pre-defined parameter sets for full or semi-displacement, planning hulls, stern drives and sailboats
- Multiple steering capability for Fast, Slow and Work modes
- Simple to use course knob with mechanical detent
- Multi-station capability with security station lock
- Automatic trim
- Adjustable yaw, turn rate and rudder settings
- PORT and STBD dodge buttons for collision avoidance
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations
- Fully compatible with onboard NMEA instruments and most steering systems
- Versatile Wind Mode for excellent sailboat steering
- Control head (surface mount w/o knob): 6.1 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (155 x 113 x 29mm). Cable 25' Head to SPU
- Single Processing Unit: 10.2 x 7.3 x 2.9 inches (257 x 184 x 73mm)
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 19"W x 19"L WT: 11.9 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.