Supernova Combi Tri and Anchor L.E.D Mastlight
Supernova lights use high efficiency LEDs ensuring long life and low power consumption. A tough polycarbonate shell protects Supernova from the elements while a Gore-Tex membrane vent ensures equalization of pressure on the seals.
A simple two wire connection powers the Combi light. Connecting the red wire to positive and the black wire to negative will illuminate the tricolor light. Reversing the connections will illuminate the anchor light.A rotary switch is supplied with the Combi light to facilitate the supply reversal.
In the central position both lights are off. Switching clockwise or anticlockwise selects the required lighting configuration.If a toggle or rocker switch is preferred, to match existing switches, then a centreoff two pole changeover switch can be used.
- Supply voltage - 10 to 20 volts (For full brightness)
- Supply current - 200 mA @ 12 volts
(Typically 90% less than equivalent incandescent lamps)
- Night time visibility - 2 nautical miles minimum
(25 degrees above and below the centerline)
- Waterproofness - IP65 (Water jets), IP67 (Submersion)
- Dimensions - 91 mm diameter x 133 mm Height (including mounting)
- Configuration: Anchor light version - 360 degrees white;
Tri-color version - 112.5 degrees Red, 112.5 degrees green, 135 degrees white
Supernova navigation lights are intended for use on vessels up to 12 metres in length. They comply with CE generic EMC standards and are waterproof to IP65 and IP67. There is no specific EU standard for LED navigation lights. Supernova lights do not have any national approvals.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.