NA-D024 - U.S. West Coast to Mexico and Hawaii
Coverage of the Pacific Coast of the United States, including all of the coasts of California, Oregon and Washington. Coverage of Baja California and Mexico down to Puerto Vallarta. Detail of the Columbia River, Sacramento River, Willamette River. Snake River and San Joaquin Rivers are also included. Full coverage of Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands up to Point Roberts is also included. Additional coverage of the Hawaiian Islands out to Midway and Johnston Atoll is also included.
Full 4D Content
When you choose Full 4D content you will experience the latest in navigation data and technology such as:
3D Chart View - The world has three dimensions.
When you add the 4th dimension of time - meaning consistent, periodic updates - you combine the most detailed 3D height and depth worldwide database with a continuous update process to give you a personalized navigation experience with up-to-date data for safe navigation.
High-Resolution Satellite Imagery - See the real world on your screen.
C-MAP 4D includes a navigational perspective with high-resolution coastal imagery overlaid on the most accurate and up-to-date vector data, plus thousands of extraordinary photos for the most popular marinas and areas of interest.
Digital Raster Charts - Innovate tradition.
With raster charts, you have an additional reference source for navigational awareness. Get "at-a-glance" information using the nautical paper charts overlaid on the multi-dimensional shaded relief to have a new visual experience.
Easy Routing - Automatically create a route.
Enter start and end points along with specific boat parameters and automatically receive waypoints of the shortest route; highlights potential hazards and displays varying levels of alerts for each segment of the route, allows you to manually adjust the route.
Guardian Alarm - An extra layer of safety.
When activated, Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles. Use the feature as an added backup to alert you should you head toward a potentially harmful object.
- Detailed NavAids
- Route Check
- Detailed Marina Charts
- C-Marina Ports Database
- Multi-Language Capability
- Dynamic Tides & Currents
- Photos & Diagrams
- Depths & Land Elevations
- Perspective View
- Card Format: MicroSD/SD
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 0.1 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.