Backing Plate f/80 Series Rod Holders
Backing plates are very important to have under every rod holder used for heavy tackle fishing. When the rod holder is under extreme load, regular nuts and washers can concentrate stress and cause spider cracking around your rod holders or perhaps even tear through causing severe gunnel damage. Smith backing plates distribute mounting bolt pressure evenly over 30 times more surface area than with standard washers alone. 2 sizes, one for 70 series and 80 series rod holders. Each size fits all 3 models of the series.
- Use this backing plate on all 80 series rod holders (53680CA, 53680SA, 53681CA, 53681SA, 53682CA, 53682SA)
- 316L cast stainless steel
- 4-1/4" x 6"
- 4mm thick
- Use your 1/4" stainless bolts and nuts (hardware not included)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.