Insta-Trim 10" x 10" Trim Tab Set
Insta-Trim, the original hydraulic boat leveler, provides a better ride every time you leave the dock. Each Insta-Trim system features:
Wiring: Color-coded wiring in 25' and 40' lengths with quick connect fittings, meets federal standards for heat, pull and insulation.
Solenoids: Our solenoids are custom designed for Insta-Trim Boat Leveler company, epoxy sealed and humidity resistant, thereby preventing shorting out. The solenoids lock the tabs in any position, eliminating drift back. Barb type hose fittings provide tight, secure connections.
Motor: A powerhouse with coated wiring that resists temperature and amperage build-up. 1 3/4" stack windings and top mounting eliminates oil leakage. The motor is mounted with stainless steel nuts and bolts, and is easily disassembled. One pint of Insta-Trim biodegradable transmission oil, funnel and mounting hardware is supplied.
Pump: Designed and engineered exclusively by Insta-Trim. The built-in bypass is factory set at 400 P.S.I. Tolerance held to +/-.00025. Amperage doesn?t exceed 16 because the unit circulates oil, rather than stalling out or trying to pump additional pressure.
Brackets: Swivel type brackets allow cylinders to be mounted and adjusted to any angle. Knockout pins act as shear pins if the tab strikes an object.
Cylinders: Impact resistant, fiberglass reinforced nylon cylinders eliminates expansion and resists ultra-violet rays. Two expanding type seals, plus 0-rings, eliminates high and low pressure leaks. Barbed cylinder fitting and an inserted tubular steel rod prevents hose blow-off and breakage. A stainless steel spring retracts the cylinder when the boat is not in motion.
Stainless Steel Trim Tabs: 12 gauge 304 stainless steel trim tabs are available in standard and custom lengths. They are guaranteed against electrolysis, remaining strong and secure. Insta-Trim systems use hinges that prevent most spray and can be used for transom or bottom mounting.
Motor cover: High impact abs plastic cover with a built-in oil reservoir mounts easily with two screws. Our cover protects the motor from occasional wash down.
Hose: Designed and manufactured exclusively for Insta-Trim with nylon reinforced webbing and a UV resistant coating. Rated at 2000 lbs. Burst pressure, 15; of hose is supplied for your system. Stainless steel clamps hold the hose to barb fittings at the solenoids and at the cylinder connection.
Rocker type controls: Mounted on the dash, they are easy to operate.
Optional touch button waterproof switches: Adjust the tabs for maximum control and performance. 3" Diameter.
- Actuator Type: Hydraulic
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 13"W x 19"L WT: 23.3 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.