10" x 8" Trim Tab Set
- Wiring - Color-coded wiring in 25' to 40' lengths with quick connects fittings, meets federal standards for heat, pull, and insulation, making installation easy.
- Solenoids - They are custom designed for Insta-Trim Boat Leveler Co., epoxy sealed and humidity resistant, thereby preventing shorting out. The solenoids lock the tabs in any position, eliminating drift back. Barb-type hose fittings provide tight, secure connections.
- Motor - A powerhouse with coated wirings and a thermal overload that resists temperature and amperage build-up. 1 3/4" stack windings and top mounting eliminated oil leakage. The motor is mounted with stainless steel nuts and bolts and is easily disassembled.
- Brackets - Swivel-type brackets allow cylinders to be mounted and adjusted to any angle. Knockout pins act as shear pins it tab strikes an object.
- Pump - Designed and engineered exclusively by Instatrim. The built-in bypass is factory set at 400 P.S.I. tolerance held to .00025. Amperage doesn't exceed 16 because the unit circulates oil, rather than stalling out or trying to pump additional pressure.
- Motor Cover - 4 1/2" D x 6" W x 11"H, high impact ABS plastic cover with a built-in oil reservoir mounts easily with two screws. The filler is located in front. Our cover protects the motor from occasional wash down.
- Cylinders - Impact-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced nylon cylinders eliminate expansion and resist ultra-violet rays. Two expanding type seals, plus O-ring, eliminate high and low-pressure leaks. Barbed cylinder fitting and an inserted tubular rod prevent hose blow-off and breakage. A stainless steel spring retracts the cylinder when the boat is not in motion.
- Trim Tabs - 12 gauge 304 stainless steel trim tabs are available in standard and custom lengths. They are guaranteed against electrolysis, remaining strong and secure. Insta-Trim's hinges prevent most spray and can be used for transom or bottom mounting.
- Hose - Designed and manufactured exclusively for Insta-Trim with nylon-reinforced webbing and protective PVC coating. Rated at 2000 lb. burst pressure, 15' of hose is supplied for your system. Entering the transom 6" above the water line, the hoses are held securely with hose trim. Stainless steel clamps hold the hose to barb fitting at the solenoid.
- Rocker Type Controls - Mounted on the dash they are easy to operate. One pint of Insta-Trim biodegradable transmission oil, funnel and mounting hardware is supplied.
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Actuator Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 14"W x 19"L WT: 21.4 lbs
- UPC: 000000162081
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.