A-Series ELCI Main Circuit Breaker - Double Pole 120V AC 30A - Flat Rocker
- Provides over current and leakage protection per ABYC E-11 for whole boat shore power protection
- Meets UL 1500 external ignition protection requirements
- Trips on short circuit, overload, or leakage to ground
- Front panel mount—installed in a power distribution panel
- Amperage: 30A
- Actuator Style: Flat Rocker
- Poles: 2
- Ignition Protected: Yes
- Max Voltage: 240VAC/120VAC per pole
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
- Interrupt Capacity: 5000A
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -35 degrees C
- Max Operating Temperature: 65 degrees C
- Leakage Trip Amps: 30mA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300