L Solenoid Switch - 12-24VDC - 250A
- Hermetically sealed contacts / vaporproof
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Activated by an ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Integrated coil control minimizes heating and amperage draw
- 450 Amp Class
- Designed for 12 or 24 Volt systems
- Ignition protected -- safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats
- Activated by a low amperage ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Control Circuit Connection: 20 AWG Tinned Wire
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC / 24V DC
- Coil Function: Normally Open
- Mounting: #10
- Operating Amperage Current: 3.6A when changing state
- Amperage Operating Current: 0.13A @ 12 V / 0.07A @ 24 V
- Terminal Stud Torque: 90 in-lb (10.17 Nm)
- Continuous Rating: 250A Using 1/0 Wire Size / 300A Using 2/0 Wire Size / 400A Using 4/0 Wire Size / 450A Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size
- Intermittent Rating: 275A (5 min) Using 1/0 Wire Size / 400A (5 min) Using 2/0 Wire Size / 500A (5 min) Using 4/0 Wire Size / 600A (5 min) Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size
- Cranking Rating 30 sec: 1,000A / 1000A DC
- Contact Form: SPST-NO
- Input Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Inrush Rating: 0.25 sec (10 repeats): 2000A
- Switching Cycles: 1,000,000
- Terminal Stud: Serrated Flange Nut
- Terminal Stud Length: 0.66" (16.76mm)
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16" (M8)
- Weight: 1.00lb (0.45 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Continuous Amperage: 450a
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 7"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 632085090128
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.