C-Series Flat Rocker Circuit Breaker - Single Pole - 20A
- Rocker actuator is flush in the "ON" position, eliminating the risk of accidential switching
- Color actuator indicates "OFF" position
- Provides overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters, and windlasses
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- "Trip Free" - cannot be held closed after trip
- Ignition protectedsafe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Amperage: 20A AC / 20A DC
- Actuator Style: Flat Rocker
- Poles: 1
- Maximum Voltage: 240V AC / 48V DC
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
- Terminal Stud Torque: 35 in-lb (3.95 Nm)
- Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 120V AC / 3500A @ 240V AC / 5000A @ 32V DC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85° C
- Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Screw Torque: t6 in-lb (0.68 Nm)
- Switching Cycles: 10000
- Terminal Stud: 1/4-20 Tin-Plated Brass
- Weight: 0.38lb (0.17 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 20a
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 632085075439
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.