AC / DC Single Pole Magnetic World Circuit Breaker
The World Circuit Breaker meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Standards, is UL 1077 Recognized, TUV Certified, CE marked for Europe, and CSA Certified for Canada.
Amperage: 40 Amp
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Single pole Quick Trip models are designed specifically for electronics protection
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
|Circuit Breaker Type||Magnetic Hydraulic - Trip Free|
|Maximum Voltage||277 Volts AC / 65 Volts DC|
|Rated Switch Cycles||10,000@rated amperage and voltage|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 40a
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 5"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 632085072254
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.