easyID Fuse 5 Amp
easyID illuminated ATC® blade fuses use Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology to show that a fuse has blown, making them easy to spot in fuse panels tucked up under dark dashboards.
- Replaces non illuminating ATO® or ATC® fuses
- Fast acting
- Two per retail package
Interrupt Capacity: 1000A @ 32V DC
Blade Material: tin-plated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 5a
- Fuse Type: ATO/ATC
- Type: Fuses
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 3"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 632085052928
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.