3001 HD-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF with AFD
- 600 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts two 4/0 battery cables per terminal
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Positions: 2
- AFD: Yes
- Continuous Amperage: 900a
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 632085030018
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.