Hydraulic Power Unit
A compact powerhouse that creates hydraulic pressure to lower and raise the trim tabs. It employs two solenoid valves to direct the flow of fluid to the actuators. The solenoid valves lock tightly to secure the tabs in place. Strength to lower and hold even the largest tabs in place. Lexan cover protects electrohydraulic unit from occasional wash down and translucent reservoir allows fluid check at a glance. Installs easily with sturdy mounting bracket.
Measures 4" x 7 1/2" x 5 1/2". Uses automatic transmission fluid. Includes pump, solenoid valves, reservoir and cover.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.