Screw-Out Deck Plate
The Beckson Screw-Out Plate was designed to provide access without the use of tools, with a single start non-jamming (no cross-thread), extra strong, self-cleaning buttress thread. They incorporate a self-aligning center and an innovative gasket to assure a watertight seal. A back-up sealing wall leaves the plate watertight, even if the gasket is removed. Our clear center plates permit observation of controls or gauges and visual inspection without the necessity of removing the center. Deck plates are used for access to shut-off valves or back-fastenings, inspection, and clean out for tanks and compartments. A screw-out plate should be used in compartments where a change in air pressure due to temperature or oil canning can occur.
- Center: Clear
- Color: Black
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.