Pry-Out Deck Plates
Beckson developed the first pry-out deck plate. These plates were designed with an extra heavy O-ring to assure a water tight fit. Plates are provided with non-skid or smooth surfaces for different installation requirements. The original was used to access the handle for Beckson's permanently mounted pump. The Beckson Diamond Pattern deck plate extends across the center, eliminating a ring around the edge that traps dirt and debris. Pry-out plates should be installed in areas where internal pressure (oil-canning) is not present.
- O.D.: 8-1/2"
- Hole Cut: 6-1/2"
- Passage: 6-3/16"
- Center: Dimple
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.