Medium Snatch Block w/Stainless Snap Shackle
Unique to Barton, these are probably the smallest block of this type available.
Extremely compact and strong, with a multitude of uses on cruising or racing yachts where a large unit is not required.
Important Note - Snatch Blocks:
When using small and medium snatch blocks on a toe rail, a bungee line should be attached to the becket to prevent the block 'tumbling' and causing damage by snagging.
Sheave: 48mm (1.89")
Sheave Width:20mm (0.79")
Rope: 16mm (0.63")
Break Load: 1100kg (2,425.08lbs)
SWL: 550kg (1,212.5lbs)
Length: 150mm (5.91")
Weight: 378g (0.83lbs)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.