Alternator 170AMP, 12V, 1-2" Single Foot K6 Pulley with Isolated Grounding
Balmar offers a wide range of alternator power upgrades designed specifically for marine industry applications. Balmar installs high reliability bearings, robust rectifier diodes and improved heat-sinking capabilities on all our alternators to ensure improved system reliability combined with increased charging power.
- 1-2" Single Foot
- K6 Serpentine Pulley
- Isolated Grounding
- Voltage: 12v
- Amperage: 170a
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 10"L WT: 14.25 lbs
- UPC: 676205502085
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.