Tsunami Dual Outlet Aerator Pumps
The advantage of the dual outlet is that you can feed multiple applications through a single thru-hull fitting. The Tsunami second outlet is integrated into the pressure chamber, so it looks - and pumps - like part of the aerator. Both of the pump's outlets are engineered for the precise position and angle that will deliver optimum performance.
Output & Performance
- Get twice the value because the new dual outlet Tsunami Aerator is actually a multifunction pump
- Both outlets are engineered for the precise position and angle that will deliver optimum performance
- You get separate outlets for two livewells
- Run a livewell and a separate low-pressure washdown outlet
- Gallons Per Hour: 800 GPH
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 1.15 lbs
- UPC: 022697467270
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.