Braided Nylon Rope - 3/16" x 100' - White
The strongest rope manufactured, nylon can absorb sudden shock loads that would break ropes of other fibers.This ability allows this product to be widely used in the marine industry for both anchor lines and dock lines. Made from tenacity, multifilament nylon fiber which is light and heat stabilized, nylon rope is resistant to rot, oils, gasoline, grease, marine growth and most chemicals.r
rSolid braided nylon offers a rope that has is strong round cord that will not flatten out which stay's flexible throughout it's life and have a soft hand.
- Rope Type: Braided Nylon
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 3/16"
- Rope Length (Feet): 100'
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 022697117557
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.