Non Isolated DC/DC Converter 27A - 12V Out - 11-15V In
Step up a 12 VDC battery to between 13.5 and 17.0 or 24.0 and 27.5 VDC in 0.5 VDC increments (via 3 position DIP switch), or stabilize a 12 or 24 VDC power system. Safety features include reverse input protection, low input voltage alarm, low output voltage alarm, over temperature shutdown and alarm, and output overvoltage crowbar. If the input voltage exceeds the regulated output voltage, the unit simply passes the voltage through with full LC filtering and a single schottky diode drop (0.5 VDC or less). Optional features include a dry contact alarm relay output, and remote panel monitoring with On/Off control. Applications include temporarily brightening 12 volt headlights or work lights, increasing voltage into an automotive or marine ignition system for hotter spark and/or prevention of failures due to voltage drop during engine start, stabilizing 12 and 24 VDC power systems in marine, automotive or aeronautical environments and more.
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Simple operation
- Current limiting protection
- Paralleling Diodes
- European ROHS Compliant (Lead Free Manufactured)
- Electric Fork Lift (Filtering and Surge Suppression)
- Open Frame (No chassis just heat sink bars)
- Safety Special Inspection (CSA/UL)
- Heavy duty ruggedization with wide temperature range
- Custom input/output available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.