B117 Bronze 0° Depth & Temp with Ray Connector for CP370 & DSM300
The B117 features our 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single ceramic element in a low-profile housing. The nearly-flush design minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull. The plastic P319 and stainless steel SS60 models are also available to accommodate all hull materials.
- Bronze Housing
- Depth and Temperature Only
- Usable Shaft Length: 66.5 mm (2.62”)
- Replacement nut—405
- 10 m (33’) cable length
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and up
- Ideal for center-console and trailered boats
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Maximum Depth Range:
- 50 kHz: 800-1200 ft
- 200 kHz: 400-700 ft
- Cone: 50 kHz—45°, 200 kHz—12°
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.