Quick Network Block Central Connector
Fault-free, NMEA 2000® backbone connections...
The Actisense QNB-1 provides flexible alternatives to multiple connectors reducing the cost of an NMEA 2000 cable installation.
QNB-1 is perfectly suited to areas of high instrument density, such as engine bays, as six network drops can be connected.
The QNB-1 can limit the current to the safe level for the network. The LEDs provide information for the installer during set up and use to indicate the presence of data, power status, power reversal and to show whether the fuses are intact.
Benefits of the QNB-1 versions:
- One unit provides six NMEA 2000 drops
- Power hook up is protected
- Simple installation on Mini and Micro networks
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.