NMEA0183 to SeaTalkNG Gateway
Hook up to NMEA 2000 whilst keeping currently installed NMEA 0183 devices...
NGW-1-STNG is the Raymarine SeaTalkNG option. This version enables users to convert NMEA 0183 data into SeaTalk NG and vice-versa, providing seamless integration with Raymarine products. The NGW-1-STNG option combines a standard NGW-1-ISO with a Raymarine SeaTalkNG adapter cable to interface legacy instruments to the NMEA 2000 based SeaTalkNG bus.
The Actisense NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway is the easiest way to link between a boats old and new data networks. The NGW-1 can convert NMEA 0183 data into NMEA 2000 data and vice-versa.
Using the advanced configuration software provided, it is straightforward to set up which data conversions are required for both directions.
Please go to the Downloads tab to see the up to date list of conversions the various configurations can handle.
Multiple NGW-1 units can be used to multiplex numerous NMEA 0183 devices onto the NMEA 2000 network, using the network as a means of combining and transferring all data items from one place to another.
The Actisense NMEA Reader software utility allows the NGW-1 user to view and understand (in detail) the translated NMEA 0183 sentences output by an NGW-1 directly.
Benefits of the NGW-1:
- Upgrade NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000
- Allow NMEA 0183 devices to receive vital NMEA 2000 data
- Use the NMEA 2000 bus to multiplex several NMEA 0183 signals together
- Configure using NMEA Reader
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 0.8 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.