EPIRB/PLB Battery Replacement Service
1102 5-Year Lithium Battery, Parts, Labor, and Test Verification Report
ACR EPIRB batteries should be replaced every 5 years to ensure proper functioning when needed. Turnaround time for EPIRB services averages three days from receipt when all components are in stock.
Battery replacement service for PLBs includes a full physical integrity check, pressure test, data transmission test, replacement of seal and o-rings, installation of the new battery, and disposal of the old battery.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.