ProSport 12 Gen 3 Heavy Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger - 12 Amp - 2 Bank
Increased Power & Performance...Heavy Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger
ProSport Gen 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate all-digital microprocessor control. Like no other, the ProSport Series provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive "System Check OK" and individual "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators, and also has the most advanced energy saving mode. After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge, resulting in maximum reserve power performance and lower AC power consumption and operating costs.
ProSport incorporates Distributed-On-Demand™ Charging technology, taking 100% of the available charging amps and distributing them to any one or combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging.
ProSport is 100% waterproof and shockproof, weighing 40% lighter than older technology epoxy filled chargers providing cooler operation and greater reliability. Each ProSport model has 4 digitally selectable charge profiles including a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life.
ProMar Digital Technology
Microprocessor and software controlled pulse charging technology delivering a 40% lighter design than the previous generation of epoxy filled chargers, cooler charger operation and faster charging.
System OK & Battery Bank Trouble Status Indicators
Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank.
Digital Multi-Stage Performance Charging
Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries. Automatically charges, conditions and safely maintains all batteries on board for maximum time on the water.
Storage Recondition Mode
During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all
batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance.
Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while
distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery/batteries.
Digital LED Display & Battery Type Selector
LED indicators for charging, conditioning and maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type (2 charge profiles to choose from with a 3rd high performance AGM HP profile on the ProSport20 Dual only).
Built-in Quality & Safety
Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection.
- Storage Recondition Mode
- System OK and Battery Bank Trouble Status
- Digital LED Display
- Digital Battery Type Selector (HP AGM cap available on ProSport20 Dual only.)
- Pre-wired for easy installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output - Amps: 12a
- Charging Banks: 2
- Portable: No
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 6 lbs
- UPC: 031669430129
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.